Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011


I have recently found a new ingredient that I love to cook with. I guess it's not really new to me because my mother had introduced me to it a couple years ago but since I didn't cook back then, I couldn't really understand all the possibilities. I am talking about Broccoli Slaw (found at Trader Joes). It is pretty simple, just sliced broccoli and carrots, but it is so fun to cook with and is a nice substitute to spinach, salad, or cabbage. I have tried it in wraps and omelets, but my favorite two recipes are listed below. The next time you are in Trader Joes, definitely give this bad boy a try!  



Soon, I want to make a Chinese Chicken Salad with it and add some peanuts. Can you think of any other ways to use broccoli slaw? 

No comments:

Post a Comment