Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

music to my heart & empty wallet


Over six months ago I decided to take a leap of faith and purchase a ticket to Coachella without knowing what bands would be performing. It's a bit of a pricey gamble, but I figured no matter what it will be one heck of an experience. The first couple months after buying the ticket I felt good about the purchase, but the past couple months while money has been a little tight I started to really second-guess my decision and was feeling that it was maybe a little irresponsible. Well, today was the day that the list became known to the public and I must say that I am a happy, happy girl! I am excited to see some of the bands that I saw at ACL once again, I am thrilled that I will finally be seeing bands such as the Black Keys live, and most of all I am ecstatic that I will have the chance to check off something on my Life Bucket List... seeing Radiohead! Cannot wait, let's just hope and pray that all things go as planned. 

2 comments:

  1. Boo Radiohead. The Black Keys will probably change your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna know who left that comment lol

    ReplyDelete