Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

let me make this clear, my dear... i love you


This year I had some grand plans of designing, printing, and mailing my own valentine cards to all my sweetest loved ones. Even as a single girl, I still like Valentines day because it actually makes me think of all my family and friends - the ones I truly love! However, as we all know, life gets busy and our visions and dreams seem to take back seat to the daily tasks and jobs at hand. Thank goodness for the internet so I can still send you a "handmade" card in time. Hope you have a great day filled with love from all!

Design and concept side note: got this idea of an eye chart while I was at the optometrist last weekend. I have seen other signs before too that say, "one rarely sees what is right in front of their eyes." People are so clever! Feel free to use or print out if you'd like :)

1 comment:

  1. And your Mim Loves You right back! And I love this! If you ever make hard copies, I want one! I would frame it....pretty, pretty, please????

    ReplyDelete