Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

A Blogging Reason

W
hen I look back at the past year or two I realize that so much has happened. There are so many lessons, moments, and people that I hope to remember for always. I just turned 24 years old and although I am still pretty young, I realize that my memory doesn't have the capacity size that I wish it did. Therefore, I have a reason to Blog! I will try to keep these posts short and sweet, and they will cover nearly anything in life and will most likely be really random, because lets be honest... I am really random.

Speaking of memories and moments, I just moved to California. It's a surreal feeling and I don't think it has even really kicked in yet. I feel as if I am back in College, work being my college now. You wouldn't think that California is much different than Arizona, but I have been slowly making a list of differences in my head. Here is what I have come up with so far...

Differences:
  • An obvious difference: there is an ocean here haha
  • I am actually cold here about 70% of the time
  • Hands free phone policy in the car (yes, I am now one of those people that look like they are talking to themselves in their car... the thing is though, I really like it!)
  • There are hills everywhere to navigate around. Unlike Arizona and their grid system.
  • More vegetation
  • Pat and Oscars is still up and running (yum)
  • Movies are about $11.50 or $12 (yikes)
  • Instead of being scared of scorpions, I now fear spiders.
  • There is literally a Starbucks on every corner (I'm in heaven)
I guess thats about all I got for now on differ
ences. Maybe more to come. Now to leave you with a bit of a visual...

I went from this:

To this:
photos found on Google

No comments:

Post a Comment