Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sock it to me! FINALE

And the nominees are....


GOTTA BE BRIGHT TO BE A NERD


RED, YELLOW, GREEN CRITTERS 

I AM GLADIATOR 

SHADED PASTELS 

STRIPE IT TO ME 

FEELING CRABBY

SO, I can only turn in five. Please rate these 6 from your favorite (1) to least favorite (6) so I can send in 5 designs tomorrow morning. They aren't the best designs in the world (I had great visions, but little time), but they are fun! Give me your input! And tomorrow is Friday, woohoo!

5 comments:

  1. Gladiator!!! Love em! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I love all of them but I really, really like the gladiator, the critters, and the crabs. I know people would buy them...I would buy them! I hope you win Mykers : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gladiators are awesome! I really like the rest too, but I think my second favorite is the stripes, both the colorful and the black and white. Then I like the little critter guys and the crabby ones. They are all cute! Goodluck!!! And of course, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. boo -

    go with the gotta be bright and drop the shaded pastels. shaded pastels are clever, but the gotta be bright are more fun... you know like I get it, gotta be bright & sun glasses.

    -yogi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...these are all really cool! I could have only done a little better myself! These are the rankings from fave to least fave!

    1. I am gladiator
    2. Shaded pastels
    3. Feeling crabby
    4. Stripe it to me
    5. Red, yellow, green critters
    6. Gotta be bright to be a nerd

    I like all of them...too bad one of them won't get a rose this week. I like both sunglasses ones a lot...I just put the nerd ones last cause I already had a sunglasses one in the top 5!

    kipp

    ReplyDelete