Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sock it to me!

Well after a wonderful weekend spent with friends visiting from Arizona, it is now Monday and it is back to the grind. At work I have to adhere to the Stampington & Company design look, and although I love my job and their designs, I miss the total creative freedom that I had in college. In order to still test my imagination and design I want to look into as many design contests as possible. Jessica found this 'design a sock contest' and I am really excited to submit some socks. I am posting the link so if you or anyone else you know has interest in designing you can all submit! I'll also post my sock ideas as I finish them for you to see and give feedback on.

Sock it to me link

So far I only have one design, I call it The Gladiator! haha. Kind of silly, but it could be cute and fun and if you know me, you know that I am obsessed with the movie The Gladiator, so it seems kind of perfect for me :) Let me know what you think and if there is anything in particular you would like to see as a sock!


Happy Monday to you!

1 comment:

  1. So happy! Another post! I like the gladiator sock! I can't come up with even one little idea!

    ReplyDelete