Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

This Train is Bound for Glory

The Train Bound for Glory. We were lucky enough to see
the train actually pull into the station with all band members
anxiously peeping out the windows at their fans.
The Venue- Ports O'Call Village.
The "Hipsters" 
Old Crow Medicine Show
Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros
Mumford & Sons
This past weekend was wonderful. Not only did I have Summer and Steve in town (Summer has all of those pictures), but on Friday, Mallory and I got to go to a show in San Pedro. Each band performed so well and somehow sounded better live than they do recorded. There was lots of people, jammin', dancing, singing, and just letting loose for a few hours. I have found myself mildly obsessed with the one band that I didn't previously know, Old Crow Medicine Show... They are between folk and bluegrass, and I am finding myself to love it more and more!

1 comment: