Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am obviously not a blogger and I am not a photographer...

But with the help of an amazing HTC phone application, Vignette, I have some pretty fun pictures to post and look at.




(Mallory, Jessica, and Glenda)
I am pretty much obsessed with this photo.


Even after a few days of rain,
 the sun makes a bright appearance on our day off of work.

In other news, some of my best friends from AZ are visiting this next weekend and to say that I am excited would be an understatement. I'm having fun out here and have made some good friends, but I am always missing the people that I love in the desert.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I always check Summer's blog and had given up on checking yours a little. I almost left the computer and then I thought, "Oh, maybe there is something new from Mykaela" and there was!!! And I got so happy that I just had to comment! You may not think you are a blogger or a photographer, but I LOVE YOUR ADDITIONS! Love these beach pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a copy of the shoe picture!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete