Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Sweet Surprise



I got home from work today tired and not looking forward to doing all my cleaning that I promised myself I would do tonight. And after making a pretty delicious dinner, I slipped slowly into a food coma and the thought of cleaning seemed laughable, unrealistic and too exhausting.

Thankfully, just as I sat down to rest my night away, Jessica handed me a package that had come in the mail with my name on the address. I got really excited when I saw it was from Cortney (she sends fun cds, photos, or silly letters all the time) and once I opened it up I was happy and energized! Inside was some printed pictures of my best friends from AZ, a sweet birthday card, and an Adele cd!!!

Well, now I am blasting some Adele while cleaning my room and finding the perfect space for the pictures to go. Thanks Cort Cort, you made me so happy and definitely saved the night!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

2 comments:

  1. This is a sweet surprise! Nice job Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayy so glad you liked it! :) love sending you stuff!
    -cort

    ReplyDelete