Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Follow up: National Tie One On Day

I know that this is Christmas season, but I had forgotten all about this post, until today when I was checking out Stampington & Company's new blog. I was happily surprised to see a photo of my apron-wrapped loaf of pumpkin bread in one of their posts. If you'd like to see what my end result was, click here. I bought the apron from Ross and made a label on illustrator using a quote I found online by Ralph Waldo Emerson. I hope this brought someone some joy on their Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving quote reads:

For each new morning with its light,
For the rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food,
For love and friends,
FOr everything Thy goodness sends.

-Ralph Waldo Emeron

1 comment:

  1. Love that you participated and really love the quote you selected!

    ReplyDelete